Usui Reiki Master Level Certification Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Mimi Percell, Reiki Master of Be Well with Ease Studio, LLC for her upcoming Usui Reiki Master Certification Program where you will learn to become a Reiki Master. You will complete a 10 week intensive coursework, practicals and attunements to include the following:
Level I - You will gain knowledge of the history and use of Reiki; begin your practitioner's initiation of opening energy, and learn and practice reiki symbols on yourself.
Level II you will expand the opening of energy channels, receive attunement of Reiki I & II symbols, give Reiki to others and learn distance Reiki.
Level III - you will learn master/teacher training, receive the master attunement, and have the ability give attunements at the Reiki I, II, and Master Level.
You will receive your certification upon completion of the Usui Reiki Master Program. And you will be fully prepared to begin your journey of providing energy healing to your loved one, start your own practice as well as attune others to become Reiki Master.
Benefits of becoming a Reiki Master:
- Learn how to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system
- Understand the history of Reiki and how it has changed over time
- Perform Reiki sessions with the intention of addressing all areas of life
- Learn how to visualize the locations of the meridian and chakra energy systems in the body
- Guided through techniques to help you access your intuition
- Learn how to perform complete Reiki sessions on yourself and others
- Explore multiple methods for performing Reiki from a distance
- Heal unwanted patterns and learn how to manifest your goals
- Practice using the Reiki symbols for power, release, transcending time/space and to connect with your insightful self
- Receive advanced techniques such as psychic surgery, meeting your Reiki Guides and accessing different levels of consciousness
- You will learn and experience the benefits of regular meditation
- Receive Level I, II and Master distance attunements from your Reiki Master
- Learn how to administer all attunements to students.
Monday, March 16 @ 7-9PM - Group meet in Office
Thursday, March 19 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Monday, March 23 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Saturday, March 28 @ 10am-2pm - Group Meet in Office for Attunement for Reiki I
Thursday, April 2 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Monday, April 6 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Thursday, April 9 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Saturday, April 11 @ 10am-2pm - Group Meet in Office for Attunement for Reiki II
Monday, April 20 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Thursday, April 30 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Thursday, May 6 @ 7-9PM - Group meet Online
Saturday, May 9 @ 10-2PM - Group Meet in Office for hands-on Reiki
Monday, May 18 @ 7-9PM - Group Meet Online
Thursday, May 21 @ 7-9PM - Group Meet Online
Saturday, May 30 @ 10-2PM - Group Meet in Office for Attunement for Reiki III
Total Program Hours: 38
Program Cost: $750 ($1600 value)
10% discount for full payment by March 9, 2020
Deposit: $375 - paid by March 9, 2020
Payment: $187.50 - paid by April 1, 2020
Payment: $187.50 - paid by April 20, 2020
NOTE: All Reiki materials will be provided
Contact Mimi Percell, Reiki Master at 678.521.0334 for more information and registration.
- Usui Reiki Master Program$675$6750$0
- Usui Reiki Master Program$375$3750$0